Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Save the Date, starring Rudy?

Well, given the fact that the comments to my last post tended to support using Rudes as a messenger of the good news, I thought I would fill you all in on the first idea we had, which my mom shot down, but I would happily resurrect:






A photo card of Rudes cocking his head as he does when he hears a word he recognizes, with text, such as to the left...











Also a possibility: three photos - one of my hands with 10 fingers held up; one with Jay's hands, 10 fingers held up; and one of Rudy's paws -- to play on the 10/10/10.

Cheesy?  Awesome?  Should I abandon all thoughts of this and return to the classics from below?  Weigh in, please -- but don't let the school art class look of these images sway you -- if we do go this route, I'd spend more than 30 seconds in Photoshop! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these (how could you resist that face or those little paws?), but my vote is for the oak tree. That said, you can only make a good choice from your options!

    ReplyDelete